Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Idea, Good or Bad?

Alright so here are the pictures. Like I said on the previous post I cut about 10in off of my hair, which is a huge thing for me because I ALWAYS have long hair, it's my thing, if I have a thing, anyways, I'm still a little nervous about it, and not quite sure if I love it or hate it, but it sure is fast and easy to do in the morning. p.s. it totally is not a "Mom haircut" Lots of cute women have short hair. That last part was more for myself then anyone else, oh and be BRUTALLY honest, Love it? Hate it? or it will grow on you? (which means "hate it secretly") Alright with no further ado, here are the pics. It was my first day trying to style it, it will take some time to get that down.

17 comments:

deargoodness said...

Okay, so it's nowhere near as short as I was imagining it. For some reason all I could imagine was you with your hair all curly and short like when you and daniel got pulled over by the cop because he thought you were like 10. So I was kinda worried for you. But your hair looks great! And it's totally not a mom hair cut-I should know because I've had a few myself sadly. It really looks good.

Anna said...

I like it! Yeah I was thinking, like, Jamie Lee Curtis short by the way you were talking. This hair cut looks cute on you though; it still frames your face and you have enough to play around with.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Ok, the honest truth, I LOVE IT!! I hope you get to that point too!! It really does look GREAT!

Lauren said...

I think it's way cute!!! Short hair is a fun change. Plus it makes you look "spunky!"

Emily said...

I also love it. I think it is sophisticated, yet youthful. I am totally jealous. I want a haircut!

JeSsIe and Alma said...

Your cut is adorable! You totally pull of short hair perfectly. I wish i could~ that is a cute cut too! It really looks great! I love change!

Josh and Tiff said...

wow, i absolutely love it!! i'm definitely a long hair person too, but it just takes me so long to do, and i've been thinking about cutting mine also. if it looks anything like yours, i'll do it!! hope you're doing well!

Sarah said...

I was thinking shorter too! I love it! Do you?

Harper said...

Your hair adorable! It looks fantastic!

Haylee Mecham said...

i love it!id you go to Tasha?

Rach said...

so NOT 'mom' hair. its hot, LOVE IT!

Kimberly said...

Totally cute Laura! I love it. I'd never be brave enough to do that myself but it looks great on you! And boy is Miles cute!!

The Gould Family said...

i love it!!!

Elise said...

Wonderful! You look great Laura!

Jewelle said...

I LOVE it. I think you look a lot like your mom with it though. Which is a good thing :)

Katie said...

I love it! And you are right, it's not a "Mom haircut". :)

Me and My Boys said...

I think you look absolutely beautiful! It accentuates your cuteness. I think it's totally you, which, yes, includes amazing mom, but also darling wife, awesome sister, perfect daughter, and super mega hottie! This is Anthony by the way, not Laura saying all of this of herself.