Last Friday was Miles Kindergarten family picnic. I love going to the kids school for lunch or anything else for that matter. It's so much fun seeing them interact with all the other kids. Of course Ellie was a big hit. She is such a rock star when we go to the kids school, every little girl wants to play with her and the little boy's say, "I wish my sisters was cute like her". Hilarious
Anthony got to join us too, it was the perfect day.
Little goofballs
Mothers Day was amazing, I woke up to breakfast in bed and the sweetest little homemade cards ever. Anthony made me the tastiest dinner ever. It was a great day. We played games and watched old family movies. It was very nostalgic and made us super excited for this little one to join our family.
A few months ago I decided to teach London how to cook. So a few times a month he picks something he would like to learn how to make. Tonight was Bruschetta. He was so excited to cut everything up and get it all ready. He did a really great job. I'm glad he's so excited about it.
Last week London had his 2nd play. It was adorable! I loved seeing him up on stage. He thought it was OK but I had a blast watching him the whole time. It was adorable!!!
1 comment:
hahahah, Ellie's face in the last picture of London! I love it.
Post a Comment