Sunday, May 18, 2014

Introducing Dr. Lopez!


Introducing: Doctor Anthony R. Lopez OD 
 HE DID IT!!!! 
It's been almost 10years in the making and he did it! I am so incredibly proud of this guy. He is so incredible, smart, loving, kind, thoughtful...well the list goes on and on. I am so glad that I was able to make it to the graduation. It was really all about timing of our little guy on this one. But it couldn't have worked out better.

 It was so incredibly exciting to watch him walk out on the stage and receive his diploma

 I most definitely teared up several times. So incredibly proud.
 He also received a special award, (Something to do with low vision) I'm not to sure. :) But it was a great honor!
 Anthony's parents were able to come. This will be their last visit to St. Louis well at least to visit us at least.
 These little goofballs! They were so proud of their Dad! When they called his name they both yelled as loud as they could, "Go DAD!" It was pretty adorable.
 Anthony's life long friend Asa came all the way out to attend his graduation. He is such a great guy, he was there for our wedding and it meant so much to Anthony to have him there.

And of course, these two crazy kids! I can't believe we made it! I am so excited for our next chapter in our life. But I wouldn't trade the past 10 years we've shared together for anything. We've had so much fun in whatever we've done together. I always hear people say "Don't wait for life to start" and I feel really good in the fact that we have always lived in the moment and enjoyed every aspect of it. We've gone through some really tough times, but it has really bonded us together. I am so proud of Anthony so so so proud!

No comments: