Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Yearly interview with the Kids




2014 Favorites for London
TV Show:  Arthur - PBS
Favorite Movie: New Amazing Spiderman
Song: Battle of Evermore - by: Heart
Musician: Heart
Food: Tuna Fish
Candy: Fun Dips
Toy: Batman Toy’s
Activity: Play Basketball
School: Math/ PE
Coolest Person on Earth:
Favorite Color:  Blue/Green/Black
What do you want to be when you grow up: Ninja
If I could go anywhere in the whole world where would you go: New York
Food I don’t like: Anything with White Sauce
One wish: Be Spiderman
3 words that describe me: Sporty, Adventurous, Ninja



 


 2014 Favorites for Miles
TV Show: Phineas and Ferb
Favorite Movie: Johnny English
Song: Superman theme song, by: John Williams
Musician: Beatles
Food:  Egg Salad Sandwich
Candy: Sweet Tarts
Toy: Marvel Toy’s
Activity: Play Lego Marvel
School: Run in PE
Coolest Person on Earth: ME
Favorite Color:  Blue, Red, Green, Black, pretty much all the colors except pink, purple or brown
What do you want to be when you grow up:  Zoologist
If I could go anywhere in the whole world where would you go: London
Food I don’t like:  Chicken Pot Pie
One wish: Play video games every single day
3 words that describe me: Funny, Sensitive, Goofy





2014 Favorites for Eleanor
TV Show: Sofia the first, Tiger Neighborhood, and Little Bill
Favorite Movie: Matilda, Tangled
Song: I’ve just seen a face, by: The Beatles
Musician:
Food: Salami
Candy: Skittles
Toy: Babies
Activity: Play kitchen
Coolest Person on Earth: London
Favorite Color:  Orange
What do you want to be when you grow up: Mommy
If I could go anywhere in the whole world where would you go: To Nora’s House
Food I don’t like:  Cheap Pepperoni
One wish: to be Rapunzel
3 words that describe me: Cute, Silly, Loving

No comments: