One thing that's hard about living so far from family is the fact that we only visit home once every other year, . Which made this summer so amazing, we first got to go and visit my Sister in Colorado, then Anthony's Mom came to visit over the 4th of July, and just last week we got to see my Beautiful Sister in law and her 4 adorable boy's and then her husband, my brother, graced us with his presence a few day's later. We had such a blast!
The weather was incredible! Seriously! I get giddy just thinking about it. I know weird right? getting giddy about the weather, but after spending 4 summers here and enduring 100+ degrees and 100% humidity you can see why the 75-85degree weather made me all giddy.
We had a blast playing in the back yard without dying from the heat.
Ellie was just a little out numbered, but it didn't phase her one bit.
Then we took them to the zoo.
They loved the Sea Lions, it's so fun in the tunnel.
I told Ellie to smile for the camera, this is what I get.
Katie was going to give her boys a bath and when I went upstairs to give them towels, I found my 2 little ones in there as well.
Which made me quote one of my favorite poems by Shel Silverstein
"There's to many kids in this tub
There's to many elbow's to scrub
I just washed a behind I'm sure wasn't mine
There's to many kids in this tub."
Then I got the chance to take a few family photos for them. It was so much fun.
Look at these guys, could they get any cuter?
I LOVE these two, They are adorable.
Here's one with the whole gang. London and Eleanor were enthralled with baby Finn, I must say I was quit taken by him as well.
We had so much fun with them. I am so grateful that we were able to spend almost a whole week with them. It was so special to be with them, we had a great time showing the Duck Dynasty and staying up till 3am talking about everything and nothing. It was awesome!
We miss you guys already. Please come back soon!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! And I think Ellie is out numbered! :)
it was the best trip ever! thanks for putting us up, you're pretty fantastic. same time next year? yes.
p.s. Nate has an interview Sept 5th!
Post a Comment