Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Missin' our Friends

I had to document this... Our kid's Bestest friends moved in December and they sure are missing them. They were our first friends when we moved here 2 1/2 yrs ago and had been inseparable since. London and Carson also got to ride the same bus to school. The other day London came home and said, "I sit by myself on the bus... I miss Carson." a few weeks ago while putting the kids into bed London started crying and said, "I miss Carson"




  They really are handling the separation alright, but every once in awhile, they'll break down. 
Today, Miles was really bummed because London got invited over for a play date and Miles, once again, had to stay home with me. He came in the house with tears in his eye's, I told him we'd play a board game, and party it up while London was gone. I asked, "who would you like to have a play date with?" He started crying and said, "I just want to play with Cami". it seriously broke my heart.
I sent a text to Danica (their Mom) and told her about what just happened, she responded a few minutes later saying,  " I just told Cami, "Miles came in crying guess why?" and Cami said, "Because he misses me." Danica asked Cami how she knew that and she said, "Because I miss him so much so he must miss me!"

They are the sweetest friends. We sure do miss them. The boy's keep talking about all the places we'll go to when we go visit them. I'm pretty sure Lego Land and Disney Land are on that list.


 Even Ellie talks about Cami and Baby Chelsea.
Thank goodness for modern technology we get to Face Time with them. We sure do miss you guys. But we don't feel to bad for you and your beautiful weather, while were still here dealing with snow and tornado warnings. :)

No comments: