Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Time is here!

Merry Christmas, Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Anthony and I have been Married 8years on the 28th, and we have spent only 3 of those Christmas's with Family. We are usually to far, Pregnant, or completely broke. But despite that fact we have always been surrounded but wonderful friends who have made our Holiday's great ones. That doesn't mean we don't desperately miss our Family, but we try to make the best of it.

This year we hosted an Ugly Sweater Elephant Gift Party. It was a blast.

The ladies went all out, we had some pretty heinous sweaters. Check out the my furry sleeves. So Kick A**
And the Men, Notice Zack in the middle decked out in complete Women attire, pretty stylish, the pants are velvet, you should be jealous.


Then on Christmas Eve we got together and had a huge feast with even more friends and the kids acted out the Nativity story. I stole these from Melissa

 And this one her son took, here's her quote from this pic, "I can't decide what I love most about this picture, I tried straightening it, but then the Coopers were cut out of the picture and Jeff looked like a giant.  Also, Nora's little bald head was no longer in the shot.  I think my favorite part of this picture is that Laura has her hand on my behind." Yes, Yes, I did:)

April was a saint and had it at her house even though her baby is due in 3weeks, we tried to convince her otherwise but she wouldn't hear of it. Thanks guys for making the holiday extra special.

Here's just a few of the kids during the Holiday.
 Decorating Cookies
 Everyone playing with their toy's Christmas morning, Anthony on the Guitar, the Boy's playing with their Supe rHeros, and Ellie never leaving her kitchen set all day. She loves it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How how fun! I love it. Happy New Year.