Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What Miles has been up to

Miles is growing up so fast. I was just talking to him the other day about kindergarten when we realized, he starts school next August and we register him for it in March. It made me really sad. I mean REALLY sad. I love my Bibbit, I honestly don't know what Ellie and I will do without him. He is such a big helper and such a sweet heart. He really is he best big brother a girl could ask for.


Look at these 2 cuties, he's the only one she'd let in the car with her. She loves him so much.

I have been doing a co-op  preschool with Miles and 3 little girls. He loves it. He has so much fun. They are perfect they are all so calm and quiet and have such a thirst for knowledge, it's been a joy teaching them


Aren't they adorable?


 As we were getting ready to go and pick London up from the bus stop Miles said he wanted to ride his bike and he wanted to take his animals for a ride too. He rigged this up all on his own. Hilarious kid.

Miles and Ellie Love to play the piano. It plays a bunch of Classical music and they will sit and listen to it forever, sometimes interpretive dance is involved.



1 comment:

Cegan said...

I think we totally need and interpretative dance video.