Every year at Anthony's school has a big Ball, well an "EyeBall" to be exact, get it EYE. BALL, hahaha so clever. Well this year the theme was a Masquerade.
They had the coolest photobooth set up with props and everything. Anthony and one of his friends decided to be Batman and Bane. Check out this Bane mask, he made it himself. It was pretty awesome, when we showed the boy's this picture they about Flipped!
Here's are dear friends who will be done this year and moving their adorable family back to Canada. We will miss them but it was fun to get these sweet photo's with them.
Check out Anthony and Will what a bunch of Pimps!
They had an open bar and as you know we don't drink, so it was pretty entertaining watching people fall over themselves, had more than just a few girls hug me and tell me how much they Love Anthony and Me, and a few drinks spilled on my feet on the dance floor. To which I had some kind of reaction to.
About 15minutes after the drink spilled on my leg it started burning and itching like crazy then it turned right and splotchy. I showed it to Anthony and the couple we were standing with. The guy turns to us and say's, "WHAT MORMONS ARE ALLERGIC TO ALCOHOL? Man, no wonder you guys don't drink!" I told him he didn't know the half of it. If you were to spill a Keg on us, we'd melt!"
All in all we had a great night out all dressed up, that doesn't happen all that often, or ever:)




1 comment:
I love it! "I'm melting...."
Post a Comment