It's been just a little hot around here and sometimes it's too hot for clothes;)

Doing what we can to keep cool.
Looking so sweet in her little hand towel
kids in their jammies
Ellie still a little confused on how she's supposed to go potty
Ahh snuggle time
Hanging at having lunch at the Zoo
Yumm Chocolate!
Batman Shades, Spiderman Backpack, and a tool box. Ready to go out.
Marbles
Trying to decide what they should be for Halloween. Let me tell you this is more difficult than picking your Prom dress ladies
(blury pic sorry) Watching Bill Nye the Science Guy and enjoying popcorn.







2 comments:
dude, that marble track is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I wish we had stairs to try it on!
and man Laura, you should start wearing some clothes so Ellie doesn't take after your bad habits!
Ellie comes by that naturally - I distinctly remember her dad in a similar outfit at about that same age.
Post a Comment