Thursday, February 2, 2012

Queue Superman's Theme Song!

 London's Birthday was last week the big 6 I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I Love this picture I most have at least 4 different pictures of him posing like this since the age of 2. This kid Loves superhero's always has always will. For his Birthday I interviewed him and here are some of his answers.


2012 Favorites for London
TV Show: Wild Kratts
Favorite Movie: Superman
Song: I’m the King Of New York/ Moves Like Jagger(thanks to his cousins)
Musician: The Beatles
Food: Spaghetti
Candy: Skittles
Toy: Superhero Toy’s(Imaginex bat-man toys)
Activity: Play outside/Ride Bikes
School: P.E./Music/Art/Recess
Coolest Person on Earth: Carson Nelson
Favorite Color:  Blue
What do you want to be when you grow up: Astronaut
If I could go anywhere in the whole world where would you go: Outerspace/New York
One wish: Green Lantern Costume

We Love you buddy and are soo Proud of you and your hard work.


3 comments:

deargoodness said...

happy birthday London! you are super awesome!

and I really want to watch the Newsies now.

Elke said...

He sounds a lot like Rigby. They a lot of the same favorites. We like to sing "Moves Like Daddy" instead of Jagger.

Swicks said...

And boy can he draw those super heros!