The boy's and I have been missing Washington lately. While we lived in Gig Harbor for a year and a half we lived 5 miles away from the beach and only about 2miles from the Harbor. So going to the Ocean was a daily occurrence.
So when the boy's found out that they were getting over a foot of snow, which doesn't happen all that often, they were pretty bummed they missed out. So here's just a little shout out to our Home Towns.
Bellingham Wa, Hollla!! With Good Ol' Mt. Baker in all her glory
And Gig Harbor Wa, (recently voted #1 best Harbosr to live in) Anthony's home town, and where we lived for a 1 1/2yrs before we moved to St. Louis.
Can you even believe this view or Mt. Rainer? It's incredible! This photo was taken at the Middle School. I wouldn't have minded going to that school.
Here's to you Washington, one day we'll make it back to visit you. Until then :)


2 comments:
i miss it too. there's nothing like home :)
ahhhh. Thanks for the pictures. I always miss that place.
Post a Comment