Monday, October 31, 2011

Knock Knock

Well without fail my kids picked out three different costumes. Now just so you don't get the wrong idea, we have a chest full of costumes they wear daily. So first off, Anthony found the Mario and Luigi costumes at a consignment store, they were pretty excited about them and insisted that we have a Princess Peach. So we made a tutu and a crown and VawLaa! My favorite part was the Mustaches.
Now on to the next stage. Robbin and Clark Kent, London totally came up with this all on his own. He was pretty excited about it,  He put it all together and everything.

Introducing Robbin, or as Miles tells people, "You can call me Robbin or Dick Grayson, cause I'm really both"

And Clark Kent! Look at that pose, I most definitely did not tell him to pose like this, he's been doing this since he was 2 I'll have to find all the pictures I have with this pose. Hilarious!

Than some time to play at the park

Say What?
Than there was trick or treating with the gang, Look at that bunch, have you ever seen a cuter bunch of kids...


Posted by PicasaI didn't think so!

Oh yea, so here they have you tell a joke in addition to saying Trick or Treat, so the boy's were prepared.

Here was London's joke:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo
Boo Who?
You don't have to cry about it!

Alright then here's Miles:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Smell Mop
Smell Mop Who?
Eww I don't want to smell your poo
Oh brother, I was pretty embarrassed, the dad's thought it was hilarious ;). Is the joke thing just a mid-west thing or a new Halloween thing? I Love it!

3 comments:

Rucker Family said...

Haha! I loved the jokes ;) And the costumes too! Thanks for coming with us! It was fun to be a mini mob.

Josh and Tiff said...

oh man, what a cute little clan you have! I LOVE their costumes, so fun!! I loved Halloween this year and Dane is only 1, I can only imagine how fun it is when the kids are totally into it!

Christina said...

great pics & super cute kiddos!