Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Because

Anthony came home a few weeks back and brought me home some flowers. I put them in an antique blue Jar that a got awhile back at a flea market. Aren't they Divine!?! They were so bright and Beautiful, in my opinion 100% better than roses. I'm not a fan of Roses, does that make me weird....? I just think these are so much more cheery. And who doesn't like flowers just cause?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anna said...

Very pretty! I'll take any flower I can get ;) but I like non-rose flowers more than roses too... I wonder if it's just because they're so common?? I don't know. But how nice you have a fresh bouquet on your table!

deargoodness said...

I love flowers just because! Makes my day for about an entire week! I never really cared for roses...except now I have like 8 rose bushes around my house and I think they are pretty dang gorgeous. But they aren't your typical valentiney-red rose. They are much prettier :)

Rucker Family said...

So sweet! What a good hubby! ;)