Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family Photo's

A friend of ours who is a VERY talented photographer took some lovely photo's of us. It was so much fun, we all felt so much at ease, it helps that the boy's best friend is her adorable little boy and are over there more than so probably cares for :). Here are a few of my favorite!

This is Miles to a T seriously he is such a Ham!



This picture makes London look soooo old. I can't believe he will be starting kindergarten this year. tear!
 Our little Ellie Bell
 BFF's These 2 are so fun together!
 I don't think 2 brothers could love their little sister anymore than these 2! Look out future boy's you won't get a date with these brothers around!
 Ahhh Kisses!
 What a Daddy's girl! Stop it! Look at that face!
 Alright I need help on these 2 which one should we hang up and should I do these all in Black and White, or Color?

Thanks for dropping by! And thank you Danica for taking these for us you're AMAZING!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the family pic, I like the one with you guys on the path and the green background. The boys look so great in that one! I love that it shows their personality! not sure about b/w or color since I haven't seen it in b/w but I love the green!

deargoodness said...

I like the family picture on the bottom the best, and I like it in color. I think the single shots are cute in b&w, but I like the main one in color. The pictures look awesome!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Look how cute you are!

Jewelle said...

These are all so adorable Laura! Ellie is so big and those eyes are beautiful! I really like the second family photo. Not sure about B/W unless I saw it first.

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!
I like the color, that's my 2 cents!

Mom said...

Hi,
I like the first family photo, best.
I love the pic of Miles and man does London look grown-up!!!!!
Ellie is soooo cute!!!!
See you soon!!!!
Mom

Josh and Tiff said...

adorable!! such photogenic babies! I would choose the second family photo and I would do it in color. Just my opinion! Love them both though!

Ashley C said...

These are all so adorable! I like the second family photo best. I would probably do it in color. I love black and white though too.

Dana Scarbrough said...

I would do the second family pic in black and white. I would love them all in black and white though I think! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ellie's headband!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I would do the second family pic in black and white. I would love them all in black and white though I think! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ellie's headband!

Danica said...

No thank YOU! You guys are the best.

Lauren said...

you better have a million children because they are all so cute! Great pictures!

Dusty and Mel said...

Cute family pics!! You have such a cute family!! I miss you guys so much!!

Christina said...

I'm probably too late to vote, but I like the last picture best! I love the back ground. Isn't it great to have a friend that is a photographer as well!? As Alanis Morissette would say, that is "a friend with benefits."