This Halloween we decided to not go ALL out, for several reasons; 1. Anthony is crazy studying ALL the time, 2. All the costumes we thought of didn't work with Pregnant ladies, and 3. The boy's couldn't make up their minds on only one thing.
The morning of the Primary Activity, I told them to run upstairs and pick out a costume from their dress up box.
And YES, London changed his costume when we went to the Trunk-or-Treat the following week.
These are a few of my favorite costumes from the activity.
London decided to paint a "Joker Face" on his Pumpkin. I think he did a really good job. But then again, I'm his Mom, I'm biased.
And Miles decided to paint "Uncle Daniel"(my younger Bro.) I think it's a pretty good likeness :).
A couple weeks before all this, we went to Anthony's friend’s house. They have known each other since they were Babies. Asa moved to Missouri with his family about 13yrs ago, and they've kept in touch with each other ever since, he went to their wedding, they came to ours. And now these 2 grown up boys have families of their own. They have 3 boy's with a girl on the way (which they just had last week!!!) and us with our 2 boy's and our little girl on the way.
It was their youngest boy's 2nd birthday, so we came out to celebrate. It was sooo fun hanging out with them! Can you get enough of that birthday boy? Seriously what a cutie!!





No comments:
Post a Comment