But a Moment....Capture it
I have to tell you, I am SO happy for you! CONGRATS! LOTS OF LOVE!
I'm going with girl- I think I should win something! I voted on your poll too.
So I thought the choices were going to be girl, girl, or girl. hahaNate thinks it's a flying squirrell. Think how much fun your boys would have!
Laura! I need to call you!!!! I think it is a girl! For sure! July 20th! That is so soon! I wonder how many more sentences I can make with exclimation points at the end?!
congrats--you're an awesome mom!
umm... I'll just say boy because that is what we got. After 2 boys every practically EXPECTS a girl... So It's a BOY. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have to tell you, I am SO happy for you! CONGRATS! LOTS OF LOVE!
I'm going with girl- I think I should win something! I voted on your poll too.
So I thought the choices were going to be girl, girl, or girl. haha
Nate thinks it's a flying squirrell. Think how much fun your boys would have!
Laura! I need to call you!!!! I think it is a girl! For sure! July 20th! That is so soon! I wonder how many more sentences I can make with exclimation points at the end?!
congrats--you're an awesome mom!
umm... I'll just say boy because that is what we got. After 2 boys every practically EXPECTS a girl... So It's a BOY. :)
Post a Comment