Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday Stud!

 
Posted by Picasa

(For his B-day I got him this AMAZING book, it's every song written and recorded by the Beatles! it has every part; Vocal, Keyboard, Piano, Drum, Harmonica, Guitar, Bass...Every Part. And how much did it cost me?....$10.66 why, because I ROCK! ;))
 
Posted by Picasa

On Friday we celebrated Anthony's Birthday! We had so much fun, he came home from classes and we ate Lunch together, while watching the "Superman" Cartoons, you know the ones from the 90's? It's Anthony and London's ritual, if he's home during lunch they do that together, this time, I joined in. Then Miles piped in and said "I want to go to da beesh". So we said OK, It was 55degrees and gorgeously sunny, so we hoped in the car and drove the 4 miles it takes to get to Narrows Beach.

The boy's found some crabs under a rock, and threw rocks in the water, and built little sand "castles" They never get tired of the Beach, London loves the Sand, and Miles Loves the Rocks, to throw, and this one has plenty of both.
 
Posted by Picasa


After we got home Anthony's brother came over and we all played Hide and Go Seek outside with the kids, they loved it. Followed by a little round of Beatles Rock Band and Yes my children ROCKED IT!
 
Posted by Picasa


Then after much debating on Anthony's part, we stayed home and made his FAVORITE dish Southwest Egg Rolls, which you can find the recipe on my crafty blog, it truly is a must try! They are amazing!!!!

So for the 3rd year in a row of "trying" to throw Anthony a surprise B-day Party, it failed, again. So we had friends over and ate cake anyways and had a blast doing it!
 
Posted by Picasa


Happy Birthday Babe!! You are my bestest friend, we have so much fun together I Love you. You are so amazing. I am so proud of you! You are so smart, and such a hard working you amaze me everyday! You are incredible with our boy's and they absolutely adore you. And you are an INCREDIBLE husband to me, and I thank you! I love you sooooooo Much! Here's to Eternity! xoxoxoox
 

8 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I love you Sweetie! Sorry for ruining it again. Next time you want to surprise me, warn me, and I'll be more cooperative. I love you, Babe!

Dana Scarbrough said...

WOW! Crazy, because Phil requested our Tex-Mex Eggrolls with dipping sauce for his bday in Feb! YUM!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday to Anthony!

Miles has that very same Beatles book! :)

Carrie & the Boys said...

I love London's glasses! He lookes like such a stud! Happy birthday Anthony. good job making it awesome for you husband Laura. You're so good

Harper said...

London, you look like such a big boy in your glasses!

We hope you had a great birthday, Anthony! Your "stuff" is in the mail! :)

Mom said...

Looks like you had a great Birthday Anthony!! Nothing is better than spending time with your family!! Congratulations!!
Thank- You for being such a kind and loving Dad and Husband.
Love Mom Walker

Christina said...

Love the trike picture. He's gotta feel good about still being able to ride a trike and not breaking it!

Katie said...

That is so awesome! I love all the pictures!