Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From Dad!

We are getting ready to go and visit Family and Friends! I get to meet my newest little nephew, and we get to go and hang out with old friends as well as see my BFF's little girl.

I just found this under London's b-day post From Anthony and I thought it was so sweet I just had to share it with all of you, because no one is closer friends then these two!
London, this is Dad. Your mom said it all. I love you buddy and I've never been so proud than I am when I speak of you. You're the guy that I hang out with most and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are one amazing little kid. Every morning, I look forward to watching you learn something new that day. You're my best Bud. Love your #1 admirer,

Dad

So sweet, I started to tear up a little bit when I read it. Love my 3 little men!

Miles' 2nd b-day is this weekend and we get to celebrate it with our Best Friends in the whole world, the Harper's. Any one in Rexburg who wants to come and visit we will be in Hyde park on Saturday Night, just drop us a line!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was just thinking there is no way that Miles can be 2 already, but then again... I guess he can! Oh my goodness. I hope you have fun with family & friends.

Dusty and Mel said...

I think that is the cutest thing! How sweet I hope Dusty is as close to our kids! Miles is going to be 2? I can't believe it time goes by so fast. Can't wait to see you guys!

Carrie & the Boys said...

What? you'll be in Rexburg? I'm so sad that we won't be able to be there. This made me so sad, but excited for you, when I read it. Have so much fun guys!