
I have found this AMAZING Blog, well actually my friend did who happens to Live in England and is an Interior Designer herself. I often Sneek little peeks from her designer list, and I stumbled upon this inspiring blog. On the side bar you can click on the "Before and After" link and it will show you page after page, of peoples amazing makeovers. I have a passion for finding "junk" at Good Will or other thrift stores and creating them into something that is unique and my own. Well this blog will inspire you to do that and instead of spending $100's of dollars on crap furniture, you can do it your self for next to nothing, along with having the satisfaction of doing it yourself. You must check out this, and this, and this old gym transformation is unbelievable! and This, can you tell I'm on a bit of a Yellow kick? And just one more I have to show you, any of you with little girls has to check THIS out!!! Also click on the link to go directly to her site, she will tell you how she did it, she used a bowl for the sink and the letter "J" for the faucet, GENIUS! Also if you want to see a way to make a bigger one, head on over to Sutton Grace and see her bigger version!
These women absolutely Amaze and inspire me. At the moment I have another dresser I got for free from the same wonderful women who gave me the one for the boy's that I redid. I think I will paint it the yellow that was on the larger dresser shown in one of the links above. Also I have a coffee table that has beautiful wood work all over that I need to redo. If you have any ideas for a color let me know! Hope you feel inspired!
1 comment:
Thanks for the nice shout out friend! I love that blog too and so pleased you enjoy it! xx
Post a Comment