Christmas Eve Anthony was working from 3am till 4:30pm so while the boy's and I drove around delivering our goodies to friends from the ward, we started talking about Christmas and how excited we were and what Santa was going to bring us. 3:30 rolls around and London comes down stairs and starts crying, I asked him why he was so sad, and he said he Really, Really wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas. So I told him maybe we could go a little later, because it was already getting so late. Well poor London was so sad it nearly broke my heart. My parents live about 3hrs away 2hr if there's no traffic through Seattle and all the other cars are speeding:). So I give Anthony a call (he's the BEST husband EVER) and he say's whatever you guys want to do lets do it. So 30 min later I load up all our wrapped presents and a suitcase of clothes to change into, and waited for Anthony to come home. We gave our gifts to Mamie and Papa, and headed out. London was a little worried that Santa wouldn't know where we had gone so I reassured him that I left a note and he would fined us. Of our 5yrs of being married we have never spend Christmas with my family, because usually I'm pregnant or something else. This would be our last Christmas for awhile to be able to spend with my parents, so London made an awesome choice. We made it their in 2hrs. Traffic was awesome and I followed all the speeders, shh, and we got their at 7pm. My parents where invited to an amazing Sister from Church, Sister Maria Sarri. We meet at their house and had an amazing dinner with Ham, Potato's and some extremely tasty Tamales.
We got home late and the boy's where so excited that they decided to sleep together, seriously the Cutest thing Ever!!!

The next morning we awoke and got some great gifts. It was so fun watching the boy's open their presents and get soooo excited about them, we kept forgetting to open our own. Thank you Mom and Dad, and Daniel and William for making our Christmas so fun and amazing for the boy's. It was truly our best Christmas Yet.
3 comments:
that is so great! i'm glad you got to spend christmas with your family!
Awww...that is so sweet. How fun to be so spontaneous! It is hard to be away from family. I asked Lilia who was coming to her bday party. I cried when she said Grandpa and Grandma, since they live on the other side of the country, she doesn't get to see them much!
That is awesome! I'm glad Santa knew where to find London & Miles. :) That picture of them is adorable.
Post a Comment