They go as following: (I had to open them in order, like every year because he always has some crazy theme)
A Snuggie: card read "To keep my nice and snug"- actually had an amazing plush robe and slippers!!!

Bumpit's: Card read "To make me look pretty" inside was a CUTE black dress he picked out all by himself!

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's new book- "How to be famous"- Anthony found this book at work and thought it would be hilarious to get it for me because we hate these 2 people so much, it's a book that will seriously make you dumber just by looking at it. We only heard about these two people from "The Soup" a show who makes fun of them mercifully! If you haven't had the "privilege" of hearing about these two fantastic people. I believe they are on a show called "The Hills"
Well Any way it made for an amusing Christmas!
And here are pictures of the Bumpit's in my hair the pictures don't do it justice, I had London take them, you can't really tell how high my hair really is. London couldn't stop laughing at me the whole time I was doing it.
I found instruction were you can put ALL 3 in at ONE time, so I thought why not! Priceless!
Just in case your wondering all the things I returned? the money goes towards getting a Nikon D5000!
p.s.I just found this amazing picture while looking up pictures for the Snuggie, don't you totally want one? I heard they make them for dogs too!

Happy New Year!
4 comments:
classic. bumpits are like a staple here in ut. makes me gag. and no joke- my mom got snuggies for me AND clint this christmas. though thank goodness his is just solid blue instead of leopard like mine! oh boy!
That last picture is probably the creepiest thing I've seen...after your bumpit-ed hair of course. Seriously, it's like the alien movie. So where did Anthony get the black dress? Let's see a picture! Everyone needs a little black dress.
That picture of the blue Snuggie is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. It looks like a torture device, or a costume that didn't quite make the cut from the original "Alien" movie.
Way to rock the Bumpits, Laura! Now you just need some blonde highlights, AquaNet hairspray, and a bad Utah accent! ;)
Oh, and ditto on the Spencer-and-Heidi ridiculous factor. Amen and amen a million times over.
Post a Comment