Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Miles Stat's; A visit to the Dr.

At one year, Miles weighs 16 lbs 9 oz is 27in. long and his head size is 17 inches. Over all he is very proportional, but only in the ZERO percentile. That's all right we love our tiny boy, Who giggles hysterically every time he walks.

6 comments:

Jewelle said...

What a tiny boy! Allie already is bigger in both respects them him. And the docs consider her "small"! Maybe I should send them your way! Then they'll know what small is!

Harper said...

That is so cute! How'd he do with Dr Jones?

Anna said...

Tiny tiny! But that's okay, he's walking around so he's burning all his calories. :)

Sarah said...

I love reading baby stats. He is small. I thought mine was... but she was 26" long a few weeks ago. Yikes. What a sweet little guy you have.

Kimbie said...

he's so tiny. But so cute!!

jess said...

he's walking??!! i can't even imagine little miles walking! he's so mini! hope you guys all had good b-days... we miss you, but don't miss rexburg a bit!