Friday, October 17, 2008

Miles Stone


My Baby is 8months old this week how time flies!
At his 8 month check up he weighed 13lbs9oz. He's our tiny boy, although you wouldn't think he would be so small if you saw the way he eats. He is very busy and when people see him crawl they say he is too little for that, he has been crawling like a pro since he was 5 1/2 months and pulling himself up on things and walking around them since he was 6 1/2 months old so he may be an early walker but he sure is cute. He has been such an amazing addition to our family. We love him so much. He brightens everybody's day and is the snuggliest kid you will ever meet, which I can't complain about. There is nothing in the world that this kid loves to do more then to eat, if he sees you with food he will charge you like the running of the bulls. Other then food his other love is London, he is his hero, Miles thinks that London is the coolest person in the world and tries to be like him. They read stories together, wrestle and crawl around the house with each other. Sometimes they get on each others nerves but they really do love each other. We Love you Miles, Thanks for being apart of our family.



6 comments:

Harper said...

This is adorable! We love this smiley little guy! :)

Lauren said...

Happy 8 months Miles! He's such a cutie!

Kimberly said...

That is so cute! Things like that get me even more excited to have another boy! I had a question for you. Where do you get those baby slings? The stretchy ones that only go around you once and just fold in half? I thought I remembered you having one. Do you know?

Jensen said...

He is getting so BIG!! Hey sorry we haven't been to the play group but Nathanial has a cold and I don't don't want to share it with everyone.

Rach said...

I cant get over how tiny he is... 13lbs! He and Lily are the same age...and she could eat him for breakfast! well...I guess Toyke is her grandfather...

Dana Scarbrough said...

Holy Cow, I knew he was small- but WOW!