Tuesday, September 9, 2008
HELP!!!
Alright, So my kids usually sleep great and all through the night. So I can't complain too much. As of a couple of weeks ago now, Miles has been waking up 3 or 4 times in the middle of the night. And as of Sunday London and Miles have been waking up, taking turns of course, so I get NO SLEEP! I hate having the kids sleep in my bed, first of all London is a crazy man and is all over the place and then there's Miles who is a noisy little sleeper. I don't know what's gotten into London but he's been yelling a lot in his sleep and then wakes up, wide awake, the past 3 mornings he's been in our bed. I don't know what to do and I'm sleep deprived, not a good thing! Any Suggestions, I would LOVE to hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Have they been given blessings yet? When Brecken gets that way, (he too usually sleeps through the night) Thats what we do, mostly because WE have no idea whats going on, and the Lord always does. It doesn't always make him go to sleep right away but it often gives us a hint as to whats going on.
could London being having nightmares? Before Lily could talk really well (like the past 6 months or so) she would wake up with nightmares, but not know how to tell us. We just had to put her back in her bed each time. If we stayed there for a few minutes she was okay and then would go to sleep. As for Miles...I have no suggestions. Sorry!
Stop letting the boys watch horror movies... just kidding. Sorry you aren't sleeping. I'll keep an ear out for ideas on sleeping.
That is tough. And I really don't know what to say to help. I think Brittney's suggestion was very intuitive. My friend gave me Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. It has sections on different ages. Check out the library for other books too. Good luck. If all else fails call the dr.
this si so funny because this is my last blog title but we have been dealing with it with Emma for four years luckily I am a person that doesn't need a lot of sleep The book thing that sarah is a great idea you just have to stick to your guns and do it but as you can tell form my blog I am no expert. but experiance from my other two it's time for seperation fears to kick in for both of your kidos. Wyatt just got over it and Halle has just started it. So don't worry or give to much atention about it because they will sense it and keep it up. I am sure it will pass.
hey girl! you are an amazing mom and i wish i could give you advice but i think i need it more from you. Joseph was similiar...slept through the night 12 hours by 2.5 months. he started waking up once because he was teething. you've already been through that though. maybe a growth spurt? joseph just recently starting eating less instead of more. because as you can tell he's always in a growth spurt!! best of luck and i hope you can recover for this weekend. you're amazing!!! when it's really windy it wakes him up too...then it just becomes a habit..
WOW! It must run in the fam. We have been going through the same thing. Kennedi has gotten like 7 teeth at once, so I'm hoping when that all slows down, she'll sleep - I'll hope for you as well. Just hope, no answers- sorry.
Post a Comment