Ok so here are the Rules
A tribute to the naked GUY!
The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you
http://www.jardinesinthesun.blogspot.com/
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
#1. Alright, so these took me a couple of days to think of, I just have too many to narrow down. This one is Anthony's favorite, When I watch a SCARY movie I always COVER my neck, so if we go to the movie theatre I have to wear a scarf or a sweater that I can PULL up. It all start with BUFFY the Vampire slayer, when I was little, I know it's a scary movie, Right?
#2. I only like Western Family SALTINE Crackers, I've tried the others and they just won't do. Now I know you may be thinking hat they all taste the same, put you are sadly mistaken my friend there is a HUGE difference. TRY it.
#3. No matter what is I have to be on TIME if not early, I'm not sure where or when this started but I get very annoyed when I'm late, I realized what a problem this is when we VISITED Family. We were going to an AIR show, and my kids where packed up in the CAR and ready, also ready was my sister-in-law and her KIDS, and we had to wait an extra 30min. For Anthony's brother and wife who don't have any kids, I tell you what! Just kidding guys, it's all good, we LOVE ya!
#4. Even as I child I did this one. I grew up in a really SAFE neighborhood, where nothing ever happened. But I always LOCK the doors at night, it's not just that I lock them, but I CHECK and recheck at least 3 times before going to bed. Nate Say's it's a OCD complex. OPPS!
#5. This one may seem weird, But I like Christine, HATE lotion. I grew up in Northwest Washington, and NEVER had to wear that stuff, when I moved here everything gets cracked and I mean EVERYTHING. The stuff smells funny is oily and it's another OBNOXIOUS thing we girls have to do, along with shaving, not that I shave everyday but that' s a different story.
#6. I drink water with every meal, when we go to restaurants I always just order a WATER, the waiters probably think I'm just being cheap but that's the only thing that will do it for me. It's so bad that my brother-in-law doesn't ask what I want to drink for dinner he just brings me a WATER. I know it's lame but these are UNSPECTACULAR quirks and that's as unspectacular as they get.
AND the WINNERS ARE! lucky you!!
1.KATIE W. http://www.deargoodness.blogspot.com/
2.KIMBIE http://aflockofducks.blogspot.com/
3.JEWELLE http://jewelleandrussell.blogspot.com/
4.KATIE http://joshandkatiekeil.blogspot.com/
5. KIMBERLY http://all15cents.blogspot.com/
6. CHRISTINA http://bcsmithfamily.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
you are quite unspectacularly quirky!
Those are great!
When I watch scary movies, I put my feet up. Yikes!
You are SO right about the difference in taste between different brands of Saltine crackers. Amen, sister!
And I too lock (and re-check) the doors and I only drink water wherever I am. Unless it's Powerade when playing Apples-to-Apples with your family.
You're great! :)
Post a Comment