Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories

Jewelle had this on her blog it is was fun thinking of our young single college life.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Katie James said...

This one time... at choir camp... We hung our bras from the ceiling, danced around a LOT, Kellie Goodwin ALMOST wet her pants and you said, "Oh no, it's giggly hour!" and EVERYONE busted up!!! You always had a way of getting the party started. Thanks for ALL the great times Ms. Walker!

Jewelle said...

Hey, you stole all the fun memories! Now I had to dig really deep into my brain! It wasn't that hard. I have two really fun ones. Do remember how we would always steal Pete's car and move it somewhere else because he left the key in the car?! Oh I bet he got so mad at us for that! The other memory is when you, me, and Kristina Vaughn made up the hoochie dance and stood out on the walk way and danced. Weren't we a bunch of weirdo's back then? Good thing we finally decided to grow up a little huh?! Been fun walking down memory lane with you. Did I really lead music with my feet? I don't remember that!
~Jewelle

The Wilson Family said...

we must know some of the same bloggers cause my cuz had the same thing posted on hers today...

one of the only memories is being pregnant at the same time and knowing that as soon as your little one was born then mine could come a week later=)

Walker Family said...

Well, this definetly wasn't in college. . .but I remeber us riding in the back of my dads truck after "cheer camp" doing our cheers and the guy behind us was doing them too. We thought we were pretty cool! You are great Laura!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

It was just so nice to have a friend in Rexburg who would make drunk jokes with. That's when I knew we'd be friends for life! I also remember the sweet baby shower you threw for me, and going to the Elder Bednar devotional together with two tiny babies! And I remember singing with you, that was way fun. Now I'm remembering how much I miss you!