
We got to go to my Brother and his families house. London got to play with his cousins and I got to hang out with Lindsay, London loves those kids that's all he can talk about after we leave.




Memorial Day weekend started off with Movie night at our house, we rented the Chipmunks, and I made Pizza, London loved it he couldn't stop dancing after the movie was over it was pretty funny.
7 comments:
It looks like a BLAST! Wish we could have been there, but I'm sure London was relieved that his nemesis was not around =). I was sure glad to see an update! I almost called you to say, "what's goin' on at your place?"
How is Mario Kart on the Wii? Paul's birthday is coming up and he wants a skateboard, but I'm a little scared. We're trying to think of a good alternative. Your kids and their cousins are all so darling. Are you all in Rexburg area still? Enjoy being all together while it lasts. . . See ya! Love, Elise
Hi Laura! Your family is beautiful. I'm happy I found you! Email me at amylrondeau@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog!!
Amy Rondeau
Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog again! I'm retarded and lost the address of yours too! Now we're official blog buddies. :) Adam and I aren't cool enough to go to Tyler's actual wedding, but we will definitely be there tonight! Excited to see you guys! What are you guys doing in the morning? We need to have a reunion frisbee game while Tim's here!
Im glad that you checked out our blog and that you have one too! It seems like a good way to keep in contact with everyone.Your family is beautiful! im glad to see that everything is going well. Keep in touch! Love ya!
Hey is that picture of you and Anthony on the side new, or am I just slow? ANyway, it's super CUTE! Infact so cute, that I would use it for a couple picture on my blog for Ben and I, but I think that would just confuse people=).
Laura! Oh my goodness your boys are so adorable! Are you guys still in Rexburg? If you are...I'm sorry, Im not going to lie, I dont miss it at all:) Bellingham is great. Looks like your family is doing awesome!
Post a Comment