Sunday, April 6, 2008

Miles' blessing



Miles got blessed March 23 and some friends and family got to come.  It was so fun, having my parents and Anthony's parents and brother all come. One of the nights that they were here the boys, Nathan, Daniel (my brothers) Jonathan (Anthony's brother) and our Dad's came to our house and the played the Wii; and all the girls Katie, Melanie (my sisters-in-law) and our Mom's went to Nathan and Katie's and watched Enchanted. It was a lot of fun, and London got to be with the boys; he was in heaven being with the big boys all weekend.

6 comments:

Anna said...

I LOVE your pictures! Miles looks so much like London/Anthony (to me). That's so fun that you had family around for Miles' blessing; it sounds like things have been going well for you guys. We miss having y'all as neighbors, by the way, I mean yeah it's been like, 8 months or whatever but still. Anyways, take care!

Jewelle said...

Yeah! You got a blog....or atleast a new blog! I am glad because this is a much easier way to stay in touch! Anyway, I love the pics that you guys got done! Oh, have you guys found an internship, are you moving? Let us know, k?
Jewelle

Ashley Wray said...

Hey Laura! It's Ashley Wray! Glad you found me on facebook, we have a blog also and I update it about 100 times more than facebook! thewrayfamily.blogspot.com
What cute little boys you have! Hope all is well!

Sarah said...

Laura! Congrats on your new addition. You have the CUTEST little family. I am glad I found you here in cyberspace.

Walker Family said...

Laura! This is Lyza Strebel Walker- I found your blog on Kim and Kip's blog! Your little boys are just so dnag cute! I love their names too!

ourbanksaccount said...

i am so happy you found us!!! we miss you guys so much. i was vt companions with katie and she always talked about you. congrats on miles, we would love to meet him. you have two cute boys!!